Sunday, May 24, 2015

Audience of my blog

This is cool!

I can track how many views of my blog there are:  daily, monthly and per blog post, the browsers they are using, the internet systems and  the location of the viewer. So, even though there are no comments, I can see there are people reading my blog. But I can't see who.

Up until today all locations have been in the United States.

Today... I see someone from Belarus took a peek at my Blog.........  I wish I knew who.  This was the reason I added "Biricz" to the title of the blog recently.  Hoping that something like this would happen.

You can see the light green highlight sitting over Belarus.

Maybe they will Peek again someday and add a comment. #fingerscrossed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Copied and Pasted from my Stats Page)

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
33
Belarus
1

No comments:

Post a Comment